15‏/11‏/2009

Sad Period~ Good Bye Romanah




What happens when you can't believe that you lost something? You keep searching, but people tells you "it's gone! Its dead! Get over it already!"

Why some people can't understand the pain you feel in your heart? I'm sure everyone lost something at least once in his/her life. Still, they're being too harsh about it.

I lost my favorite beloved pet, my gray African parrot (Romanah). She caught a cold and died at Thursday, 12th of November 2009, at 2pm. And I still can't get used of this fact.

I know it's just an animal, but I love her from the bottom of my heart…she was my friend, she used to sleep with me, eat with me, watch TV with me, talk to me, kiss me, she say to me (I love you) and (bye bye) while I'm off to work every morning, and she even copy my laugh when she hear me laughing at something..like she's laughing with me !

yes I dare to say she was my friend and I have all the rights to be sad for my loss.

{Good Bye My Dear Romanah, You Gave Me a Very Happy Moments in This Two Years That I Have You. You'll Be Always My Favorite Beloved Pet/Friend, and I Will Never Replace You.}

3 التعليقات:

اقصوصه يقول...

متى بتنزل الترجمه ؟

Al3enawyA يقول...

عفوا...
بعض المشاعر افضل التعبير عنها باللغة الانجليزية.

عوعو يقول...

حااااااااسه بج

مريت به كوكوتي ماتت العام

تخيلي ختيه خلتها في الحوي من الساعه 10
ونحن ماكنا في البيت

ردينا البيت الظهر 2 حصلناها ميته متيبسه
اااااه ياقلبي فيني الصيحه

الله يعينج ع فراقها

إرسال تعليق